RTAs and WTO compatibility: Catch me if you can? The case of EPA negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cernat, Lucian & Onguglo, Bonapas, 2008. "RTAs and WTO Compatibility: Catch Me If You Can? The Case of EPA Negotiations," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 489-517.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric W. Bond & Raymond G. Riezman & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2013.
"A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 8, pages 101-127
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bond, Eric W. & Riezman, Raymond G. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2004. "A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-27, October.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2002. "State-Directed Diffusion Of Technology: The Mechanization Of Cotton Harvesting In Soviet Central Asia," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(01), pages 170-188, March.
- Hakim Ben Hammouda & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2008.
"Global Trade Models and Economic Policy Analyses: Relevance, Risks and Repercussions for Africa,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(2), pages 151-170, March.
- Ben Hammouda, Hakim & Osakwe, Patrick N., 2006. "Global Trade Models and Economic Policy Analyses: Relevance, Risks and Repercussions for Africa," MPRA Paper 1851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsACP; EPA; Kemp-Wan; partial equilibrium analysis; CGE; GATT Art XXIV;
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .