State-Directed Diffusion Of Technology: The Mechanization Of Cotton Harvesting In Soviet Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White Kristopher D., 2013. "A geographical perspective on the Aral Sea crisis: three interpretations of an image," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(21), pages 125-132, September.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48360, World Bank.
- repec:zbw:espost:170540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cernat, Lucian & Onguglo, Bonapas, 2008.
"RTAs and WTO Compatibility: Catch Me If You Can? The Case of EPA Negotiations,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 489-517.
- Cernat, Lucian & Onguglo, Bonapas & Ito, Taisuke, 2007. "RTAs and WTO compatibility: Catch me if you can? The case of EPA negotiations," MPRA Paper 3645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajag M. Nag & Johannes F. Linn & Harinder S. Kohli (ed.), 2016. "Central Asia 2050: Unleashing the Region's Potential," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number centasia2050, August.
- Zsuzsa Ludvig (ed.), 2013. "EAST EUROPEAN STUDIES NO. 4 - Eurasian challenges - Partnerships with Russia and other issues of the Post-Soviet era," East European Studies, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:62:y:2002:i:01:p:170-188_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.