Financial Inclusion in India: A case-study of West Bengal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & de la Torre, Augusto, 2006. "The basic analytics of access to financial services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4026, The World Bank.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Alexander Conrad & Doris Neuberger & Maria Schneider-Reißig, 2009.
"Geographic and Demographic Bank Outreach: Evidence from Germany’s Three-Pillar Banking System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 42(3), pages 377-411.
- Conrad, Alexander & Neuberger, Doris & Schneider-Reißig, Maria, 2008. "Geographic and demographic Bank outreach: Evidence from Germany's three-pillar banking system," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 98, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zarina Abd Rahman, 2015. "Financial inclusion in Malaysia: tracking progress using index," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Workshop on "Financial Inclusion Indicators", co-hosted by the Bank Negara Malaysia, Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur, 5-6 November 2012, volume 38 Bank for International Settlements.
- Irving Fisher Committee, 2015. "Proceedings of the Workshop on "Financial Inclusion Indicators", co-hosted by the Bank Negara Malaysia, Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur, 5-6 November 2012," IFC Bulletins, Bank for International Settlements, number 38.
More about this item
Keywordsindex of financial inclusion; money-lenders; dimensions;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .