Report NEP-MFD-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Investment in Microfinance Equity: Risk, Return, and Diversification Benefits," Working Papers CEB 11-050, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olga Biosca & Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2011. "Microfinance Non-Financial Services: A Key for Poverty Alleviation? Lessons from Mexico," Working Papers 2011021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Chattopadhyay, Sadhan Kumar, 2011. "Financial Inclusion in India: A case-study of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 34269, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Daniel J. Clarke, 2011. "Reinsuring the Poor: Group Microinsurance Design and Costly State Verification," Economics Series Working Papers 573, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Madestam, 2011. "The Social Cost of a Credit Monopoly," Working Papers 422, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.