Sadhan Kumar Chattopadhyay
Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chattopadhyay, Sadhan Kumar, 2011. "Financial Inclusion in India: A case-study of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 34269, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chattopadhyay, Sadhan Kumar, 2011.
"Financial Inclusion in India: A case-study of West Bengal,"
34269, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Barine Michael Nwidobie, 2019. "Financial Inclusion Index in Nigeria: An Exploratory Analysis," International Journal of Publication and Social Studies, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 26-36, March.
- Zarina Abd Rahman, 2015. "Financial inclusion in Malaysia: tracking progress using index," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Proceedings of the Workshop on "Financial Inclusion Indicators", co-hosted by the Bank Negara Malaysia, Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur, 5-6 November 2012, volume 38, Bank for International Settlements.
- Smita Ramakrishna (Correspondence author) & Pankaj Trivedi, 2018. "What Determines the Success of Financial Inclusion? An Empirical Analysis of Demand Side Factors," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 14, pages 98-112, November.
- Swami, Madhubala, 2016. "A study of performance of public sector banks in Thane city under the Prime Minister's Jan Dhan Yojana," MPRA Paper 98682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjaya Kumar Lenka & Rajesh Barik, 2018. "Has expansion of mobile phone and internet use spurred financial inclusion in the SAARC countries?," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Irving Fisher Committee, 2015. "Proceedings of the Workshop on "Financial Inclusion Indicators", co-hosted by the Bank Negara Malaysia, Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur, 5-6 November 2012," IFC Bulletins, Bank for International Settlements, number 38, Autumn.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sadhan Kumar Chattopadhyay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.