Going forward financially: credit unions as an alternative to commercial banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2006.
"Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Microfoundations of a High-Technology Cluster,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 472-481, August.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischmann & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," NBER Working Papers 11710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_432, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-hopping in Silicon Valley: some evidence concerning the micro-foundations of a high technology cluster," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Labor and Demography 0512004, EconWPA.
- Fallick, Bruce & Fleischman, Charles A. & Rebitzer, James B., 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," IZA Discussion Papers 1799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Gerke, Solvay, 2007. "Social and Cultural Dimensions of Market Expansion," MPRA Paper 6587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "The selective nature of knowledge networks in clusters: evidence from the wine industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Matthew A. Zook, 2004. "The knowledge brokers: venture capitalists, tacit knowledge and regional development," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 621-641, September.
- Lars Håkanson, 2005. "Epistemic Communities and Cluster Dynamics: On the Role of Knowledge in Industrial Districts," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 433-463.
- Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip, 2006.
"The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1018-1036, September.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Al James, 2005. "Demystifying the role of culture in innovative regional economies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1197-1216.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Editorial: Role of Proximity in Interaction and Performance: Conceptual and Empirical Challenges," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 41-45.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2000. "Collective Knowledge Communication and Innovation: The Evidence of Technological Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 535-547.
- H.-D. Evers & A.-K. Hornidge, 2007. "Knowledge hubs along the Straits of Malacca," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 417-433, September.
More about this item
Keywordscredit unions; banks; cooperative; defaults; net charge-offs; return on assets;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .