Inventory Reduction and Productivity Growth: A Comparison of Japanese and US Automotive Sectors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Henderson, Rebecca, 1995.
"Of life cycles real and imaginary: The unexpectedly long old age of optical lithography,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 631-643, July.
- Henderson, Rebecca., 1994. "Of life cycles real and imaginary : the unexpectedly long old age of optical lithography," Working papers WP 3661-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Julia Porter Liebeskind & Amalya Lumerman Oliver & Lynne G. Zucker & Marilynn B. Brewer, 1995. "Social Networks, Learning, and Flexibility: Sourcing Scientific Knowledge in New Biotechnology Firms," NBER Working Papers 5320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergenwall, Amy L. & Chen, Chialin & White, Richard E., 2012. "TPS's process design in American automotive plants and its effects on the triple bottom line and sustainability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 374-384.
- Sergey Rumyantsev & Serguei Netessine, 2007. "What Can Be Learned from Classical Inventory Models? A Cross-Industry Exploratory Investigation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 409-429, April.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2007. "Cooperative comebacks: resilience in the face of the Hurricane Katrina Catastrophe (New Orleans and Southern Mississippi, May 2005–May 2006)," MPRA Paper 28521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yumiko Okamoto, 1999. "Multinationals, production efficiency, and spillover effects: The case of the U.S. auto parts industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(2), pages 241-260, June.
- Susan Helper & Rebecca Henderson, 2014.
"Management Practices, Relational Contracts, and the Decline of General Motors,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 49-72, Winter.
- Susan Helper & Rebecca Henderson, 2014. "Management Practices, Relational Contracts, and the Decline of General Motors," NBER Working Papers 19867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demeter, Krisztina & Golini, Ruggero, 2014. "Inventory configurations and drivers: An international study of assembling industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 62-73.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2010. "Bad loans in the meltdown: micro analysis of credit union performance versus banks, an initial investigation," MPRA Paper 27434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marvin B. Lieberman & Rajeev Dhawan, 2005. "Assessing the Resource Base of Japanese and U.S. Auto Producers: A Stochastic Frontier Production Function Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1060-1075, July.
- Brun, Alessandro & Capra, Eugenio & Miragliotta, Giovanni, 2009. "VRP revisited: The impact of behavioural costs in balancing standardisation and variety," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 16-29, January.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Marcelo Olivares, 2010. "Drivers of Finished-Goods Inventory in the U.S. Automobile Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 202-216, January.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2008. "A strength of credit unions: employee productivity of credit unions versus banks in the U.S.?," MPRA Paper 26296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marvin B. Lieberman & Lieven Demeester, 1999. "Inventory Reduction and Productivity Growth: Linkages in the Japanese Automotive Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 466-485, April.
- Obermaier, Robert, 2012. "German inventory to sales ratios 1971–2005—An empirical analysis of business practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 964-976.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:148-159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:18:y:1997:i:2:p:73-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .