Special Economic Zones and Agriculture with Increasing Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007. "Formation of SEZ, Agricultural Productivity and Urban Unemployment," MPRA Paper 5324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecial Economic Zones; Increasing Returns; External Economies of Scale; Constant Returns to Scale; Dixit-Stiglitz type Production Function;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .