Report NEP-EFF-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Bernini & Paola Brighi, 2011. "Relationship Lending, Distance and Efficiency in a Heterogeneous Banking System," Working Paper series 41_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michael Hinton, 2011. "Was Canadian Manufacturing Inefficient before WWI? The Case of the Cotton Textile Industry, 1870-1910," Working Paper series 44_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- James Njeru, 2010. "Factors Influencing Technical Efficiencies among Selected Wheat Farmers in Uasin Gishu District, Kenya," Research Papers RP_206, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investments and Productivity: Are Services Firms different?," Working Paper Series in Economics 215, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Jakob R. Munch & Jan Rose Skaksen, 2011. "Do Foreign Experts Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian, 2011. "Scale properties in data envelopment analysis," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Gita Gopinath & Brent Neiman, 2011. "Trade adjustment and productivity in large crises," Working Papers 11-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2011. "Age and productivity: Sector differences?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2011. "Testing for convergence from the micro level," Discussion Papers 9_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman, 2011. "Productivity, Wages and Marriage: The Case of Major League Baseball," CEP Discussion Papers dp1081, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Adam Mugume, 2010. "Competition and Performance in Uganda's Banking System," Research Papers RP_203, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Ahmadu U. Sanda, 2011. "Board Independence and Firm Financial Performance: Evidence from Nigeria," Research Papers RP_213, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Cioclea, Alexandra Ema, 2011. "Critical considerations on defining and measuring performance in public organizations," MPRA Paper 33642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FUKAO Kyoji & IKEUCHI Kenta & KIM YoungGak & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2011. "Do More Productive Firms Locate New Factories in More Productive Locations? An empirical analysis based on panel data from Japan's Census of Manufactures," Discussion papers 11068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sangho KIM & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Ownership Structure of Firms and Their Export Performance: Evidence from Korea," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1101, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Humphreys, Brad & Paul, Rodney & Weinbach, Andrew, 2011. "CEO Turnover: More Evidence on the Role of Performance Expectations," Working Papers 2011-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2011. "Special Economic Zones and Agriculture with Increasing Returns," MPRA Paper 33785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Ménard & R. Maria Saleth, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Alternative Water Governance Arrangements," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624250, HAL.