Testing for convergence from the micro level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Almeida & Pablo GuimarÃ£es, 2014. "Economic Growth and Infrastructure in Brazil: A Spatial Multilevel Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p219, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Multilevel Models; Italian Firms.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-10-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2011-10-09 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:dpaper:9_2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isnavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .