Economic Growth and Infrastructure in Brazil: A Spatial Multilevel Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:16:y:1996:i:1:a:2881 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo M. Monasterio & Rodrigo Peres de Ávila, 2004.
"Uma Análise Espacial do Crescimento Econômico do Rio Grande do Sul (1939-2001),"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(2), pages 269-296.
- Leonardo M. Monasterio & Rodrigo Peres de Ávila, 2004. "Uma Análise Espacial Do Crescimento Econômico Do Rio Grande Do Sul (1939-2001)," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 113, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Philippe De Vreyer & Gilles Spielvogel, 2005.
"Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
123, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Gilles Spielvogel, 2005. "Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours," Working Papers DT/2005/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Eduardo Simoes de Almeida & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2010. "Transport-Regional Equity Issue Revisited," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1387-1400.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2006.
"The Road to Regional Integration in Africa: Macroeconomic Convergence and Performance in COMESA,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 212-250, June.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2003. "The Road to Regional Integration in Africa: Macroeconomic Convergence and Performance in COMESA," Working Papers 67, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2011. "Testing for convergence from the micro-level," Working Papers 2011_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Coro CHASCO & Ana Mª LÓPEZ, 2009. "Multilevel Models: An Application To The Beta-Convergence Model," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 30, pages 35-58.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Jr., Roberto de Goes Ellery, 1996.
"Convergência Entre a Renda Per-Capita dos Estados Brasileiros,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 16(1), November.
- Ellery Júnior, Roberto de Góes & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 1995. "Convergencia entre renda per capita dos estados brasileiros," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 255, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Priscila Albina Grolli & Cristiano Aguiar de Oliveira & Paulo Andrade Jacinto, 2006. "Crescimento Econômico E Convergência Com A Utilização De Regressões Quantílicas: Um Estudo Para Os Municípios Do Rio Grande Do Sul (1970-2001)," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 14, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; infrastructure; spatial dependence; multilevel spatial model;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa14p219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.