Supply chain management in industrial production. A retrospective view
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swink, Morgan L. & Mabert, Vincent A., 2000. "Product development partnerships: Balancing the needs of OEMs and suppliers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 59-68.
- Giuseppe Volpato & Andrea Stocchetti, 2002. "The role of ICT in the strategic integration of the automotive supply-chain," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 239-260.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; industrial management;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2011-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .