Supply chain management in industrial production. A retrospective view
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Stocchetti & Elena Scattola, 2011. "Supply Chain Management in Industrial Production: A Retrospective View," Chapters, in: Sanda Renko (ed.),Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives, IntechOpen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swink, Morgan L. & Mabert, Vincent A., 2000. "Product development partnerships: Balancing the needs of OEMs and suppliers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 59-68.
- Giuseppe Volpato & Andrea Stocchetti, 2002. "The role of ICT in the strategic integration of the automotive supply-chain," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 239-260.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; industrial management;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2011-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.