Les femmes et le travail à temps partiel en Europe
[Women and part time employment in Europe]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaston, Noel & Kishi, Tomoko, 2007. "Part-time workers doing full-time work in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 435-454, December.
- Christopher Martin, "undated". "Evidence from UK Establishments," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 98-07, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Cécile Bourreau-Dubois & Olivier Guillot & Éliane Jankeliowitch-Laval, 2001. "Le travail à temps partiel féminin et ses déterminants," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 349(1), pages 41-61.
- Hu, Yongjian & Tijdens, Kea, 2003. "Choices for part-time jobs and the impacts on the wage differentials. A comparative study for Great Britain and the Netherlands," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale part time work; full time work; working time; decomposition;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .