Report NEP-EUR-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dolls, Mathias & Peichl, Andreas & Bargain, Olivier & Siegloch, Sebastian & Neumann, Dirk, 2011. "Tax-benefit systems in Europe and the US: between equity and efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Salladarré, Frédéric & Hlaimi, Boubaker, 2011. "Les femmes et le travail à temps partiel en Europe [Women and part time employment in Europe]," MPRA Paper 32479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US," Working Papers 201114, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Emigration Triggers: International Migration of Polish Workers between 1994 and 2009," NBP Working Papers 90, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Simonson & Laura Romeu Gordo & Nadiya Kelle, 2011. "The Double German Transformation: Changing Male Employment Patterns in East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 391, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Silvia Magri & Raffaella Pico & Cristiana Rampazzi, 2011. "Which households use consumer credit in Europe?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 100, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Li, Jinjing & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Incentives of Retirement Transition for Elderly Workers: An Analysis of Actual and Simulated Replacement Rates in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bichaka Fayissa & Anca Traian, 2011. "Estimation of a Health Production Function: Evidence from East-European Countries," Working Papers 201104, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Drinkwater, Stephen, 2011. "Informal Caring and Labour Market Outcomes Within England and Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 5877, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2011. "Exploring the factors driving automotive exports in OECD countries," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson, 2011. "Disability, health and retirement in the United Kingdom," IFS Working Papers W11/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Kosovka Ognjenović & Hermine Vidovic, 2011. "Assessment of the Labour Market in Serbia," wiiw Research Reports 371, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Massimo Armenise & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Santoni, 2011. "FDI in Business Services has general TFP effects : evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.