Power Spot Price Models with negative Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Brigo & Fabio Mercurio & Giulio Sartorelli, 2003. "Alternative asset-price dynamics and volatility smile," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 173-183.
- Rafał Weron, 2009.
"Heavy-tails and regime-switching in electricity prices,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(3), pages 457-473, July.
- Weron, Rafal, 2008. "Heavy-tails and regime-switching in electricity prices," MPRA Paper 10424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knittel, Christopher R. & Roberts, Michael R., 2005. "An empirical examination of restructured electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 791-817, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Ivar Hagfors & Hilde Hørthe Kamperud & Florentina Paraschiv & Marcel Prokopczuk & Alma Sator & Sjur Westgaard, 2016.
"Prediction of extreme price occurrences in the German day-ahead electricity market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1929-1948, December.
- Hagfors, Lars Ivar & Kamperud , Hilde Horthe & Paraschiv, Florentina & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Sator, Alma & Westgaard, Sjur, 2016. "Prediction of Extreme Price Occurrences in the German Day-ahead Electricity Market," Working Papers on Finance 1622, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Keles, Dogan & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf, 2012. "Comparison of extended mean-reversion and time series models for electricity spot price simulation considering negative prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1012-1032.
- Almut E. D. Veraart & Luitgard A. M. Veraart, 2012. "Modelling electricity day–ahead prices by multivariate Lévy semistationary processes," CREATES Research Papers 2012-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Arvesen, Ø. & Medbø, V. & Fleten, S.-E. & Tomasgard, A. & Westgaard, S., 2013.
"Linepack storage valuation under price uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 155-164.
- Arvesen, Øystein & Medbø, Vegard & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Westgaard, Sjur, 2012. "Linepack storage valuation under price uncertainty," MPRA Paper 43270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Culot & Valérie Goffin & Steve Lawford & Sébastien De Meten & Yves Smeers, 2013. "Practical stochastic modelling of electricity prices," Post-Print hal-01021603, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy spot price modeling; electricity spot markets; negative prices; EEX;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .