Managing product life-cycle in the auto industry: evaluating carmakers effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Volpato & Andrea Stocchetti, 2008. "Managing product life cycle in the auto industry: evaluating carmakers effectiveness," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 22-41.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polli, Rolando & Cook, Victor, 1969. "Validity of the Product Life Cycle," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(4), pages 385-400, October.
- William E. Cox & Jr., 1967. "Product Life Cycles as Marketing Models," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 375-375.
- Giuseppe Volpato & Andrea Stocchetti, 2002. "The role of ICT in the strategic integration of the automotive supply-chain," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 239-260.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volpato, Giuseppe & Stocchetti, Andrea, 2009. "Old and new approaches to marketing. The quest of their epistemological roots," MPRA Paper 30841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wochner, Sina & Grunow, Martin & Staeblein, Thomas & Stolletz, Raik, 2016. "Planning for ramp-ups and new product introductions in the automotive industry: Extending sales and operations planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 372-383.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct Life Cycle; Automotive Industry; Product Policy; Competitive Analysis;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .