THE AFTA-CEPT and the ASEAN-China Early Harvest Program: An Assessment of Potential Short-run Impact
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ann Pimentel-Prenio & Majah-Leah Ravago & Erlinda Medalla, 2007. "The AFTA-CEPT and the ASEAN China Early Harvest Program: An Assesment of Potential Short-run Impacts," Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series 2007-2, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2003. "Analyzing the Impact of Trade Reforms on Welfare and Income Distribution Using CGE Framework: The Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2002. "Total Factor Productivity in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2002-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Balboa, Jenny D., 2007. "The Impact of ASEAN-China FTA Early Harvest Program: the Case of the Philippines with Focus on Short-run Effects on the Agriculture Sector," Research Paper Series RPS 2007-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional trade; ASEAN; China; Early-harvest;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .