Analyzing the Impact of Trade Reforms on Welfare and Income Distribution Using CGE Framework: The Case of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2000. "Philippine Tariff Reforms: A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2000-35, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 1994. "Structural Adjustment Policy Experiments: The Use of Philippine CGE Models," Discussion Papers DP 1994-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn, 2005. "Trade Reform and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General Equilibrium Microsimulation Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0513, CIRPEE.
- Ann Pimentel-Prenio & Majah-Leah Ravago & Erlinda Medalla, 2007.
"The AFTA-CEPT and the ASEAN China Early Harvest Program: An Assesment of Potential Short-run Impacts,"
Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series
2007-2, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA).
- Pimentel-Prenio, Ann & Ravago, Majah-Leah V. & Medalla, Erlinda, 2007. "THE AFTA-CEPT and the ASEAN-China Early Harvest Program: An Assessment of Potential Short-run Impact," MPRA Paper 28330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John, 2007. "Trade reform and poverty--Lessons from the Philippines: A CGE-microsimulation analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 141-163.
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "Determinants of Individual Trade Policy Preference in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2004-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008.
"Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms? The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry,"
DP 2008-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2009. "Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms?: The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2008 Vol. XXXV No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2003. "Analyzing the Impact of Philippine Tariff Reform on Unemployment, Distribution and Poverty Using CGE-Microsimulation Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2003-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstrade reforms; income distribution; computable general equilibrium (CGE); welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2003-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .