Analyzing the Impact of Trade Reforms on Welfare and Income Distribution Using CGE Framework: The Case of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2000. "Philippine Tariff Reforms: A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2000-35, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 1994. "Structural Adjustment Policy Experiments: The Use of Philippine CGE Models," Discussion Papers DP 1994-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn, 2005. "Trade Reform and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General Equilibrium Microsimulation Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0513, CIRPEE.
- Ann Pimentel-Prenio & Majah-Leah Ravago & Erlinda Medalla, 2007.
"The AFTA-CEPT and the ASEAN China Early Harvest Program: An Assesment of Potential Short-run Impacts,"
Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series
2007-2, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA).
- Pimentel-Prenio, Ann & Ravago, Majah-Leah V. & Medalla, Erlinda, 2007. "THE AFTA-CEPT and the ASEAN-China Early Harvest Program: An Assessment of Potential Short-run Impact," MPRA Paper 28330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John, 2007. "Trade reform and poverty--Lessons from the Philippines: A CGE-microsimulation analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 141-163.
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "Determinants of Individual Trade Policy Preference in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2004-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008.
"Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms? The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry,"
DP 2008-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2009. "Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms?: The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2008 Vol. XXXV No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2003. "Analyzing the Impact of Philippine Tariff Reform on Unemployment, Distribution and Poverty Using CGE-Microsimulation Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2003-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstrade reforms; income distribution; computable general equilibrium (CGE); welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2003-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.