Selbstbeteiligung als Lösung für das Moral-Hazard-Problem auf dem Arzneimittelmarkt?
[Co-payment as a solution to the moral hazard problem in the pharmaceutical market?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivonne Honekamp & Daniel Possenriede, 2008. "Redistributive effects in public health care financing," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(4), pages 405-416, November.
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 1985. "The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1063-1069, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPharmaceuticals; Co-payment; Moral hazard; Health care system; Cost explosion;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .