Does monetary policy have differential state-level effects? an empirical evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, April.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the G-7 Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Gerlach & Frank Smets, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: Evidence from the G-7 countries," BIS Working Papers 26, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten M Sloek, 1997. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union; What Are the Differences?," IMF Working Papers 97/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "The Immediate Challenges for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 6369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1997. "The role of banks in monetary policy: a survey with implications for the European Monetary Union," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2012.
"Determinants Of Banking Outreach: An Empirical Assessment Of Indian States,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 46(2), pages 269-295, July-Dece.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2011. "Determinants of banking outreach: An empirical assessment of Indian states," MPRA Paper 38650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2009.
"Industry Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from India,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 89-105, July.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Industry Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 17307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Does Financial Outreach Engender Economic Growth? Evidence from Indian States," MPRA Paper 32072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, 2005. "Budgetary constraints and growth scenario in Uttar Pradesh," Working Papers 05/30, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Santra, Swarup & Kumar, Rajesh & Bagaria, Nidhi, 2014. "Structural change of Bihar economy during 1999 to 2010: a district level analysis," MPRA Paper 53285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2007. "Economic Geography of Industrial Location: Evidence from Indian States," MPRA Paper 22441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; regional effect; optimum currency area;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .