Gender Differentials in Labour Productivity among Small-Holder Cassava Farmers in Ideato Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonas N. Chianu & Hiroshi Tsujii, 2004. "Missing links in sustainable food production in west Africa: the case of the savannas of northern Nigeria," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 212-222.
- Ezumah, Nkoli N. & Di Domenico, Catherine M., 1995. "Enhancing the role of women in crop production: A case study of Igbo women in Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1731-1744, October.
- Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles & Delgado, Chris & Staal, Steve & Ehui, Simeon, 2000. "Agroindustrialization through institutional innovation: Transaction costs, cooperatives and milk-market development in the east-African highlands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 279-288, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Labour Productivity and Cassava Farmers;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .