Determinants of timber exports in Nigeria: an error correction modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salehi-Isfahani, Djavad, 1989. "Oil Exports, Real Exchange Rate Appreciation, and Demand for Imports in Nigeria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(3), pages 495-512, April.
- Pollard, Stephen K. & Graham, Douglas H., 1985. "Price policy and agricultural export performance in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 1067-1075, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Hussain, Safdar & Ahmed, Wasim & Zhuang, Peifen, 2015. "Aptitudes of Pakistani Rice Industry with Respect to Global Trade," MPRA Paper 70378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nanang, David M., 2010. "Analysis of export demand for Ghana's timber products: A multivariate co-integration approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-61, January.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tony Irawan, 2014. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: New Theoretical Approach and Empirical Findings for US Exports and European Exports," EIIW Discussion paper disbei204, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Fakhri, Hasanov, 2010. "The Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rate on the Non-oil Export: The Case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 29556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRoundwood; Sawnwood; Nigeria; Exports; Co-integration and Error-correction model;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-04-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-04-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .