Impact of trade openness on output growth for Pakistan: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Asma Arif & Hasnat Ahmad, 2012. "Impact of Trade Openness on Output Growth: Co integration and Error Correction Model Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 379-385.
- Siddiqui, Aamir Hussain & Iqbal, Javed, 2010. "Trade Openness and Growth: An Analysis of Transmission Mechanism in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 24534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2010.
- repec:lje:journl:v:22:y:2017:i:2:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Sattar, Rashid, 2010. "Trade, Growth and Povety: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 20904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Openness; Liberalization;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.