Neoliberalism and patterns of economic performance: 1980 to 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Developing Country Debt and the World Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number sach89-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Eric Yanfei & Lounsbury, Michael, 2016. "An institutional logics approach to social entrepreneurship: Market logic, religious diversity, and resource acquisition by microfinance organizations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 643-662.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2011. "“Economic freedom” and economic growth: questioning the claim that freer markets make societies more prosperous," MPRA Paper 33758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Santiso, 2007. "Latin America's Political Economy of the Possible: Beyond Good Revolutionaries and Free-Marketeers," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693593, January.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; neoliberalism; structural adjustment; Latin America; economy; transfers; budget; spending;
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .