Horizontal Mergers and Divestment Dynamics in a Sunset Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Lanier Benkard, C. & Berry, Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 2007. "Econometric Tools for Analyzing Market Outcomes," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 63 Elsevier.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2007. "Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 1-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Castaldo & Laura Ferrari-Bravo, 2014. "Mergers in declining industries: puzzles from competition and industrial policies," Public Finance Research Papers 9, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Takahashi, Yuya, 2013. "Estimating a War of Attrition: The Case of the U.S. Movie Theater Industry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 424, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Taisuke Otsu & Martin Pesendorfer & Yuya Takahashi, 2016.
"Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), pages 523-559, July.
- Taisuke Otsu & Martin Pesendorfer & Yuya Takahashi, 2015. "Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2015/582, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2016. "Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2014. "Testing Equilibrium Multiplicity in Dynamic Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 10111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic discrete game; facility divestment dynamics; horizontal mergers; sunset industry; cement;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .