Graduate School of Economics Tokyo, Japan
RePEc:edi:fehitjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Yukinobu Kitamura & Masato Nishiwaki & Tetsushi Murao, 2009. "On Empirical Estimation of the Production Function under Imperfect Capital Markets [in Japanese]," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-070, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nishiwaki, Masato, 2008. "Horizontal Mergers and Divestment Dynamics in a Sunset Industry," MPRA Paper 21812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishiwaki, Masato, 2007. "Measuring the Effect of Infant Industry Protection: The Japanese Automobile Industry in 1955-1965," Discussion Papers 2006-23, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nishiwaki, Masato, 2008.
"Horizontal Mergers and Divestment Dynamics in a Sunset Industry,"
21812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahashi, Yuya, 2013. "Estimating a War of Attrition: The Case of the U.S. Movie Theater Industry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 424, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2014. "Testing Equilibrium Multiplicity in Dynamic Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 10111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2016.
"Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Taisuke Otsu & Martin Pesendorfer & Yuya Takahashi, 2015. "Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2015/582, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Taisuke Otsu & Martin Pesendorfer & Yuya Takahashi, 2016. "Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), pages 523-559, July.
- Angelo Castaldo & Laura Ferrari-Bravo, 2014. "Mergers in declining industries: puzzles from competition and industrial policies," Public Finance Research Papers 9, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Masato Nishiwaki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.