Criticism, Communication and Debate in Public Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Ferejohn, John, 2002. "Symposium on explanations and social ontology 1: rational choice theory and social explanation," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 211-234, October.
- Andrea Salanti, 1989. "Distinguishing “Internal” from “External” Criticism in Economic Methodology," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 635-639, Winter.
- Carolyn Hill & Laurence Lynn, 2003. "Producing human services Why do agencies collaborate?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Luis C. Ortigueira, 2007. "A Systems Approach to Public Policies," Working Papers 07.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Luis C. Ortigueira, 2007. "Criticism and Counter-Criticism of Public Management: Strategy Models," Working Papers 07.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunication; debate; criticism; public adminstration; public policy; political science;
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .