Banking Sector Integration and Competition in CEMAC
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jérôme Vacher & Samer Y. Saab, 2007. "Banking Sector Integration and Competition in CEMAC," IMF Working Papers 07/3, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amadou N Sy, 2006. "Financial Integration in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 06/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Johan Mathisen & Thierry D. Buchs, 2005. "Competition and Efficiency in Banking; Behavioral Evidence from Ghana," IMF Working Papers 05/17, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Competition in Indian Banking," IMF Working Papers 05/141, International Monetary Fund.
- David Hauner & Shanaka J Peiris, 2005. "Bank Efficiency and Competition in Low-Income Countries; The Case of Uganda," IMF Working Papers 05/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Manna, Michele, 2004. "Developing statistical indicators of the integration of the euro area banking system," Working Paper Series 300, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pamphile MEZUI-MBENG, 2012. "Cycle Du Credit Et Cycle Des Affaires Dans Les Pays De La Cemac," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1202, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2012.
- Jian-Ye Wang & Nisreen H. Farhan & Amar Shanghavi & Márcio Valério Ronci & Misa Takebe, 2008. "The Choice of Monetary and Exchange Rate Arrangements for a Small, Open, Low-Income Economy; The Case of São Tomé and Príncipe," IMF Working Papers 08/118, International Monetary Fund.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & Ndambendia, Houdou, 2008.
"Excès de liquidité systémique et effectivité de la politique monétaire : cas des pays de la CEMAC
[Excess liquidity and monetary policy effectiveness: The case of CEMAC countries]," MPRA Paper 9599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & DIMOU, Leonnel, 2008.
"Efficacité technique des banques de la CEMAC
[Technical efficiency of the banks of the CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 9603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Léon, Florian, 2016. "Does the expansion of regional cross-border banks affect competition in Africa? Indirect evidence," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral African Economic and Monetary Community; Banks; Competition; Bank soundness; Financial soundness indicators; Monetary unions; Economic cooperation; CEMAC;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-03-10 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-03-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-10 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2007-03-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .