Report NEP-AFR-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nathan Nunn & Diego Puga, 2007. "Ruggedness: The blessing of bad geography in Africa," Working Papers 2007-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 01 May 2010.
- Anne Genereux, 2007. "A review of migration and fertility theory through the lens of African immigrant fertility in France," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Horrell, S. & Krishnan, P., 2006. "Poverty and Productivity in Female-Headed Households in Zimbabwe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0663, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2007. "Short- and medium-term determinants of current account balances in Middle East and North Africa countries," MPRA Paper 1974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saab, Samer & Vacher, Jerome, 2007. "Banking Sector Integration and Competition in CEMAC," MPRA Paper 2011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Migration from Zambia : ensuring temporariness through cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4145, The World Bank.
- Claire GONDARD-DELCROIX (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Lack of opportunities and persistent poverty:income diversification in rural Madagascar (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yvan Guichaoua, 2007. "Who Joins Ethnic Militias? A Survey of the Oodua People’s Congress in South western Nigeria," HiCN Working Papers 26, Households in Conflict Network.
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2007. "Food subsidies and poverty in Egypt: Analysis of program reform using stochastic dominance," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Pieter Serneels & Magnus Lindelow & José Garcia Montalvo & Abigail Barr, 2006. "For public service or money: Understanding geographical imbalances in the health workforce in Ethiopia," Economics Working Papers 989, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.