Who Joins Ethnic Militias? A Survey of the Oodua People’s Congress in South western Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frances Stewart, 2009. "Religion versus Ethnicity as a Source of Mobilisation: Are There Differences?," Research Working Papers 18, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp & Andrew Tedesco & Alexandra Avdeenko, 2013. "Measuring Conflict Exposure in Micro-Level Surveys," HiCN Working Papers 153, Households in Conflict Network.
- Brück, Tilman & Justino, Patricia & Verwimp, Philip & Avdeenko, Alexandra, 2010.
"Identifying Conflict and Violence in Micro-Level Surveys,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5067, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp & Alexandra Avdeenko, 2010. "Identifying Conflict and Violence in Micro-Level Surveys," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 38, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp & Alexandra Avdeenko & Andrew Tedesco, 2016.
"Measuring Violent Conflict in Micro-level Surveys: Current Practices and Methodological Challenges,"
The World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 29-58.
- Bruck,Tilman & Justino,Patricia & Verwimp,Philip & Tedesco,Andrew Anthony, 2016. "Measuring violent conflict in micro-level surveys : current practices and methodological challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7585, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscivil conflicts; militia; Nigeria; mobilisation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-10 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-10 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2007-03-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hicn.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tilman Brück or or or (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hicn.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.