The Relationship Between Higher Education and Labour Market in Greece: the Weakest Link?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilias Livanos, 2010. "The Wage-Local Unemployment Relationship in a Highly Regulated Labour Market: Greece," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 389-400.
- Costas Kanellopoulos, 1997. "Public-private wage differentials in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1023-1032.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2003.
"European education production functions: what makes a difference for student achievement in Europe?,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
190, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "European "Education Production Functions": What Makes A Difference For Student Achievement In Europe?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 93, Royal Economic Society.
- Ilias Livanos, 2007. "The incidence of long-term unemployment: evidence from Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 405-408.
- Smith, Jeremy & McKnight, Abigail & Naylor, Robin, 2000. "Graduate Employability: Policy and Performance in Higher Education in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages 382-411, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11294-017-9640-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos, 2014. "A Balancing Act at Times of Austerity: Matching the Supply and Demand for Skills in the Greek Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsgraduate unemployment; Greece; higher education; field of study; labour market;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-07-28 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-07-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .