Responding to the 2007- 09 financial crisis: A new Consumer Financial Protection Agency?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2009. "Investor protections and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-4, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Tennyson, 2009. "Analyzing the Role for a Consumer Financial Protection Agency," NFI Policy Briefs 2009-PB-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial regulatory reform; Consumer Financial Protection Agency; financial crisis;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2009-07-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-07-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .