A Report to the Federal Insurance Office
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Jean Kwon, 2008. "Cross-accountability in Insurance Regulation," NFI Policy Briefs 2008-PB-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- VanHoose, David, 2011.
"Systemic Risk and Macroprudential Bank Regulation: A Critical Appraisal,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 33, pages 45-60.
- David VanHoose, 2011. "Systemic Risks and Macroprudential Bank Regulation: A Critical Appraisal," NFI Policy Briefs 2011-PB-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- M. Kabir Hassan & M. Ershad Hussain, 2006. "Basel II and Bank Credit Risk: Evidence from the Emerging Markets," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- David VanHoose, 2011. "Regulatory Constraints on Performance-Based Managerial Compensation, Bank Monitoring, and Aggregate Loan Quality," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 315-328, December.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nfi:nfipbs:2011-pb-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ray Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nfinsus.html .