Governance e performance nelle imprese di assicurazioni: un’analisi bibliometrica ed una meta analisi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer L Wang & Vivian Jeng & Jin Lung Peng, 2007. "The Impact of Corporate Governance Structure on the Efficiency Performance of Insurance Companies in Taiwan," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 32(2), pages 264-282, April.
- Sebsatiaan Lambalk & Frank Jan de Graaf, 2017. "Explaining the relationship between firm performance and corporate governance of Dutch non-life insurance companies: Dutch mutual and commercial companies compared," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 197-231, April.
- Ross J. Harris & Michael J. Bradburn & Jonathan J. Deeks & Roger M. Harbord & Douglas G. Altman & Jonathan A. C. Sterne, 2008. "metan: fixed- and random-effects meta-analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(1), pages 3-28, February.
- Maxwell Sandada & Nigel Manzanga & Roy Shamhuyenhanzva, 2015. "How Do Board Characteristics Influence Business Performance? Evidence from Non-life Insurance Firms in Zimbabwe," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(4), pages 103-116, August.
- James Barrese & Gene Lai & Nicos Scordis, 2007. "Ownership Concentration and Governance in the U.S. Insurance Industry," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20.
- Enya He & David W. Sommer, 2010. "Separation of Ownership and Control: Implications for Board Composition," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 265-295, June.
- Jiang Cheng & Elyas Elyasiani & Jingyi (Jane) Jia, 2011. "Institutional Ownership Stability and Risk Taking: Evidence From the Life–Health Insurance Industry," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(3), pages 609-641, September.
- Lamm-Tennant, Joan & Starks, Laura T, 1993. "Stock versus Mutual Ownership Structures: The Risk Implications," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(1), pages 29-46, January.
- Doherty, Neil A & Dionne, Georges, 1993. "Insurance with Undiversifiable Risk: Contract Structure and Organizational Form of Insurance Firms," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 187-203, April.
- Tukur Garba PhD & Bilkisu Aliyu Abubakar, 2014. "Corporate Board Diversity and Financial Performance of Insurance Companies in Nigeria: An Application of Panel Data Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 257-277, February.
- Steve M. Miller, 2011. "Managerial Discretion and Corporate Governance in Publicly Traded Firms: Evidence From the Property–Liability Insurance Industry," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(3), pages 731-760, September.
- Mayers, David & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1988. "Ownership Structure across Lines of Property-Casualty Insurance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 351-378, October.
- Philip Hardwick & Mike Adams & Hong Zou, 2011. "Board Characteristics and Profit Efficiency in the United Kingdom Life Insurance Industry," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(7-8), pages 987-1015, September.
- Hansmann, Henry, 1985. "The Organization of Insurance Companies: Mutual versus Stock," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 125-153, Spring.
- Jiang Cheng & Elyas Elyasiani & Jingyi (Jane) Jia, 2011. "Institutional Ownership Stability and Risk Taking: Evidence from the Life-Health Insurance Industry," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-14, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; insurance; meta-analysis; performance; bibliometric review;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IAS-2020-02-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alice Albonico to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.