A report to the Federal Insurance Office
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Jean Kwon, 2008. "Cross-accountability in Insurance Regulation," NFI Policy Briefs 2008-PB-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- VanHoose, David, 2011.
"Systemic Risk and Macroprudential Bank Regulation: A Critical Appraisal,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 33, pages 45-60.
- David VanHoose, 2011. "Systemic Risks and Macroprudential Bank Regulation: A Critical Appraisal," NFI Policy Briefs 2011-PB-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- M. Kabir Hassan & M. Ershad Hussain, 2006. "Basel II and Bank Credit Risk: Evidence from the Emerging Markets," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- David VanHoose, 2011. "Regulatory Constraints on Performance-Based Managerial Compensation, Bank Monitoring, and Aggregate Loan Quality," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 315-328, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDodd-Frank Act; Federal Insurance Office; insurance regulation;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.