A report to the Federal Insurance Office
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Jean Kwon, 2008. "Cross-accountability in Insurance Regulation," NFI Policy Briefs 2008-PB-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- VanHoose, David, 2011.
"Systemic Risk and Macroprudential Bank Regulation: A Critical Appraisal,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 33, pages 45-60.
- David VanHoose, 2011. "Systemic Risks and Macroprudential Bank Regulation: A Critical Appraisal," NFI Policy Briefs 2011-PB-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- M. Kabir Hassan & M. Ershad Hussain, 2006. "Basel II and Bank Credit Risk: Evidence from the Emerging Markets," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- David VanHoose, 2011. "Regulatory Constraints on Performance-Based Managerial Compensation, Bank Monitoring, and Aggregate Loan Quality," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 315-328, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDodd-Frank Act; Federal Insurance Office; insurance regulation;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2011-11-14 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .