Exploration of economic systems in the transition period
The collapse of former communist regime in Central and Eastern Europe opened the transition period from centrally planned to market oriented economies. Thus, the exploration of economic systems in the special situation of transition has become an interesting research topic. The exposition plan includes: 1) General Remarks; 2) Theoretical and Empirical Premises; 3) Econometric Approach; 4) Proposals for Subsequent Research.
|Date of creation:||Jan 1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilbert, Richard J., 1988.
"The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt01s8v4v3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard J, 1989. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 107-27, Summer.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Economics Working Papers 8889, University of California at Berkeley.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990.
"Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1986.
"Un modèle d’analyse de la modification structurelle des investissements par stades de développement économique
[A model to analyse structural changes of investment by economic development stages]," MPRA Paper 13919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundell, R.A., 1991. "Stabilization Policies in Less Developed and Socialist Countries," Papers 5, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0298 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayub, Mahmood A & Hegstad, Sven O, 1987. "Management of Public Industrial Enterprises," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 79-101, January.
- Khan, Mohsin S, 1987. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Developing Countries: A Policy Perspective," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 23-42, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.