Exploration of economic systems in the transition period
The collapse of former communist regime in Central and Eastern Europe opened the transition period from centrally planned to market oriented economies. Thus, the exploration of economic systems in the special situation of transition has become an interesting research topic. The exposition plan includes: 1) General Remarks; 2) Theoretical and Empirical Premises; 3) Econometric Approach; 4) Proposals for Subsequent Research.
|Date of creation:||Jan 1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilbert, Richard J, 1989.
"The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 107-127, Summer.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Economics Working Papers 8889, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard J., 1988. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt01s8v4v3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Mundell, R.A., 1991. "Stabilization Policies in Less Developed and Socialist Countries," Papers 5, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayub, Mahmood A & Hegstad, Sven O, 1987. "Management of Public Industrial Enterprises," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 79-101, January.
- Khan, Mohsin S, 1987. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Developing Countries: A Policy Perspective," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1986. "Un modèle d’analyse de la modification structurelle des investissements par stades de développement économique
[A model to analyse structural changes of investment by economic development stages]," MPRA Paper 13919, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.