The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert, Richard J, 1989. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 107-127, Summer.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Economics Working Papers 8889, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2001.
"Cost Economies And Market Power: The Case Of The U.S. Meat Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2000. "Cost Economies and Market Power: The Case of the U.S Meat Packing Industry," Working Papers 190897, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2011. "The Largest Trans-nationals of Developing Economies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(1), pages 71-83, March.
- Pearcy, Jason & Savage, Scott J., 2015. "Actual and potential competition in international telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1999.
"Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 141-164, Winter.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, "undated". "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E31, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1998. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," HEW 9809001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1998. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 6701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A., 2002. "A new venture's optimal entry time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 626-642, June.
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 2002. "Philippine Competition Policy in Perspective," Discussion Papers DP 2002-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesaltina Pires & Sílvia Jorge, 2012. "Limit pricing under third-degree price discrimination," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 671-698, August.
- Livingston, Miles & Williams, Glenn, 2007. "Drexel Burnham Lambert's bankruptcy and the subsequent decline in underwriter fees," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 472-501, May.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2012. "Pricing behaviour at capacity constrained facilities," MPRA Paper 39362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 2000. "An experimental evaluation of strategic preemption," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1991.
"Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns,"
25226, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & Lawrence E. Haller, 1991. "Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 011, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1993. "Exploration of economic systems in the transition period," MPRA Paper 14085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Haid & Markus Thomas Münter, 1999. "Neuere Entwicklungen in der industrieökonomischen Forschung und die aktuelle Berichterstattung über die technologische Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schmidt André, 2008. "Ordnungsökonomische Wettbewerbskonzepte: Die Wettbewerbspolitik im Spannungsfeld zwischen Freiheit und Effizienz / Order Economic Concepts of Competition: Competition Policy between Economic Freedom a," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 59(1), pages 209-236, January.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "Baumol, Panzar, and Willig’s Theory of Contestable Markets and Industry Structure: A Summary of Reactions," MPRA Paper 41974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Eugene, 1992. "Advertising, Concentration And Efficiency In The Processed Potato Subsectors," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-12, February.
More about this item
Keywordsentry barriers; potential competition; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt01s8v4v3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.