The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||22 Sep 1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922|
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert, Richard J, 1989. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 107-127, Summer.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Economics Working Papers 8889, University of California at Berkeley.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2001.
"Cost Economies And Market Power: The Case Of The U.S. Meat Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2000. "Cost Economies and Market Power: The Case of the U.S Meat Packing Industry," Working Papers 190897, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2011. "The Largest Trans-nationals of Developing Economies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(1), pages 71-83, March.
- Pearcy, Jason & Savage, Scott J., 2015. "Actual and potential competition in international telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1999. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 141-164, Winter.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, "undated". "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E31, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1998. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," HEW 9809001, EconWPA.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1998. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 6701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A., 2002. "A new venture's optimal entry time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 626-642, June.
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 2002. "Philippine Competition Policy in Perspective," Discussion Papers DP 2002-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesaltina Pires & Sílvia Jorge, 2012. "Limit pricing under third-degree price discrimination," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 671-698, August.
- Livingston, Miles & Williams, Glenn, 2007. "Drexel Burnham Lambert's bankruptcy and the subsequent decline in underwriter fees," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 472-501, May.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2012. "Pricing behaviour at capacity constrained facilities," MPRA Paper 39362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 2000. "An experimental evaluation of strategic preemption," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1991. "Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns," Research Reports 25226, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & Lawrence E. Haller, 1991. "Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 011, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1993. "Exploration of economic systems in the transition period," MPRA Paper 14085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Haid & Markus Thomas Münter, 1999. "Neuere Entwicklungen in der industrieökonomischen Forschung und die aktuelle Berichterstattung über die technologische Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schmidt André, 2008. "Ordnungsökonomische Wettbewerbskonzepte: Die Wettbewerbspolitik im Spannungsfeld zwischen Freiheit und Effizienz / Order Economic Concepts of Competition: Competition Policy between Economic Freedom a," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 59(1), pages 209-236, January.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "Baumol, Panzar, and Willig’s Theory of Contestable Markets and Industry Structure: A Summary of Reactions," MPRA Paper 41974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Eugene, 1992. "Advertising, Concentration And Efficiency In The Processed Potato Subsectors," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(1), February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt01s8v4v3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed