choice of remuneration regime in fisheries: the case of Hawaii’s longline fisheries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2004. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 282-289, September.
- Matthiasson, Thorolfur, 1999. "Cost sharing and catch sharing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Nigel Key & William McBride, 2003. "Production Contracts and Productivity in the U.S. Hog Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 121-133.
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Price, Michael, 2006. "The lay system in commercial fisheries: Origin and implications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 295-307, May.
- FitzRoy, Felix R & Kraft, Kornelius, 1986. "Profitability and Profit-Sharing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 113-130, December.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 1997. "Fixed wage or share: Contingent contract renewal and skipper motivation," Labor and Demography 9702002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014.
"The Dark Side of Competition for Status,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 38-55, January.
- Charness, Gary & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt1vr4g446, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," Post-Print halshs-00799499, HAL.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," Working Papers halshs-01090241, HAL.
- Charness, Gary & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt3858888w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," Post-Print halshs-00756045, HAL.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," Working Papers 1431, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2016.
"A corporate-crime perspective on fisheries: liability rules and non-compliance,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 371-392, June.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2015. "A Corporate-Crime Perspective on Fisheries: Liability Rules and Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRemuneration Regime; Longline Fisheries; Hawaii; Commercial Fisheries; Lay System; Crew Shares; Labor Contracts; Incentive Systems;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.