An Overview of Needs Theories behind Consumerism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2008. "Consumers and Policy," Chapters,in: Microeconomic Policy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Ward & Elena Rivani, 2005. "An Overview of Strategy Development Models and the Ward-Rivani Model," General Economics and Teaching 0506002, EconWPA, revised 07 Jun 2005.
- David Ward & Dario Secondi, 2005. "Virtual Branding: Turning a stone into a Jewel," General Economics and Teaching 0507001, EconWPA.
- anonymous, 2008. "Federal Reserve Consumer Help," TEN, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Win, pages 1-36.
- Ward, David & Chiari, Claudia, 2008. "Keeping Luxury Inaccessible," MPRA Paper 11373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilo Herrera Mora, 2008. "El consumidor gran colombiano," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 99, June.
- Camilo Herrera Mora, 2008. "Las Decisiones De Consumo De La Mujer En Colombia," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 97, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsMaslow; Herzberg; Needs; Motivation; Having; Being; Uniformity. Diversity; Part A;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .