Keeping Luxury Inaccessible
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Ward & Dario Secondi, 2005. "Virtual Branding: Turning a stone into a Jewel," General Economics and Teaching 0507001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David WARD & Marta LASEN, 2009. "An Overview Of Needs Theories Behind Consumerism," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(1(7)_ Spr).
- Iain Davies & Zoe Lee & Ine Ahonkhai, 2012. "Do Consumers Care About Ethical-Luxury?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Raluca CIORNEA & Marius D. POP & Mihai F. BACILA & Alexandra M. DRULE TIRCA, 2012. "Was Luxury Little Researched? An Exploration Of Studies And Research Trends In The Area Of Marketing Of Luxury Goods, Before 2005," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 325-340, November.
- repec:ddj:fseeai:y:2017:i:2:p:20-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLuxury; Inaccessibility; Fashion; Spectrum; Tangibility;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .