An Overview Of Needs Theories Behind Consumerism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David Ward & Dario Secondi, 2005. "Virtual Branding: Turning a stone into a Jewel," General Economics and Teaching 0507001, EconWPA.
- Ward, David & Chiari, Claudia, 2008. "Keeping Luxury Inaccessible," MPRA Paper 11373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilo Herrera Mora, 2008. "Las Decisiones De Consumo De La Mujer En Colombia," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 97, May.
- ., 2008. "Consumers and Policy," Chapters,in: Microeconomic Policy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Ward & Elena Rivani, 2005. "An Overview of Strategy Development Models and the Ward-Rivani Model," General Economics and Teaching 0506002, EconWPA, revised 07 Jun 2005.
- anonymous, 2008. "Federal Reserve Consumer Help," TEN, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Win, pages 1-36.
- Camilo Herrera Mora, 2008. "El consumidor gran colombiano," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 99, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsMaslow; Herzberg; needs; motivation; having; being; uniformity; diversity;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:1(7)_spring2009:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.