Strengths And Weaknesses Of The New Public Management (NPM)- Cross-Sectional And Longitudinal Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay, 2008.
"Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2007. "Governance indicators : where are we, where should we be going ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4370, The World Bank.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2008. "Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?," MPRA Paper 8212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2007. "Introduction to Modern Economic Growth," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001721, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Public Management; Global Public Management; Governance; New Institutional Economics; Bertelsmann Transformation Index; Corruption Perceptions Index; e-Government Index; Global Competitiveness Index; Human Development Index; Index of Freedom in the World; Transition Indicators; Worldwide Governance Indicators;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .