Introduction to Modern Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus Chu, 2010.
"Nation states vs. united empire: Effects of political competition on economic growth,"
Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 181-195, October.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Nation States vs. United Empire: Effects of Political Competition on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 8320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Rosende, 2008. "La Conquista de la Inflación: Revisión y Análisis de la Literatura Reciente," Documentos de Trabajo 330, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Guido Cozzi, 2008. "Why the rich should like R&D less," Working Papers 2008_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Aug 2008.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- António Afonso & Juan Alegre, 2011.
"Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 703-723, December.
- António Afonso & Juan González Alegre, 2007. "Economic Growth and Budgetary Components: a Panel Assessment for the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & González Alegre, Juan, 2008. "Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU," Working Paper Series 848, European Central Bank.
- Angus Chu, 2010.
"Effects of patent length on R&D: a quantitative DGE analysis,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 117-140, March.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Economic Growth and Patent Policy: Quantifying the Effects of Patent Length on R&D and Consumption," MPRA Paper 5476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 16918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus C. Chu, 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Dec 2009.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Sengupta, Aparna, 2017.
"Productivity differences and inter-state migration in the U.S.: A multilateral gravity approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 156-168.
- Xiangcai Meng & Azhong Ye, 2009. "Human Capital Externality, Knowledge Spillover, and Sustainable Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 155-198, May.
- Fałkowski, Jan & Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro, 2016. "Contract (in)completeness, product quality and trade – evidence from the food industry," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242321, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Pradeep Mitra & Alexander Muravyev & Mark E. Schaffer, 2008. "Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 847, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Muravyev, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark E, 2008. "Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pradeep Mitra & Alexander Muravyev & Mark E. Schaffer, 2008. "Convergence in institutions and market outcomes: Cross-country and time-series evidence from the BEEPS surveys in transition economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0809, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Oehler-Sincai, Iulia Monica, 2008. "Strengths And Weaknesses Of The New Public Management (NPM)- Cross-Sectional And Longitudinal Analysis," MPRA Paper 11767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez, German Hector & Dabus, Carlos Dario & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel, 2009. "Technological Capabilities Asymmetries in Latin American and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 19211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2011. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 958-989, September.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2015. "Межстрановые Различия В Душевых Ввп И Производительности Труда: Роль Капитала, Уровня Технологий И Природной Ренты
[International differences in per capita GDP and labor productivity: role of capit," MPRA Paper 71606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Dang, D Anh, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Institutional Quality: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 26346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- Пильник Н.П. & Поспелов И.Г., 2014. "Модели Механизмов, Обеспечивающих Эффективность Общего Равновесия," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 50(2), pages 58-72, апрель.
- Igor Pospelov & Stanislav Radionov, 2013. "Multisector monopolistic competition model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- González, Germán & Viego, Valentina, 2009. "Argentina-Canada from 1870: Explaining the dynamics of divergence," MPRA Paper 18394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:122247000000001721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.