Citations for "Introduction to Modern Economic Growth"
by Daron Acemoglu
- Oehler-Sincai, Iulia Monica, 2008. "Strengths And Weaknesses Of The New Public Management (NPM)- Cross-Sectional And Longitudinal Analysis," MPRA Paper 11767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2011.
"Trade and Sectoral Productivity,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 958-989, 09.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008.
"Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology,"
Working Paper Series
766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Pradeep Mitra & Alexander Muravyev & Mark E. Schaffer, 2008.
"Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
847, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Muravyev, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark E, 2008. "Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pradeep Mitra & Alexander Muravyev & Mark E. Schaffer, 2008. "Convergence in institutions and market outcomes: Cross-country and time-series evidence from the BEEPS surveys in transition economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0809, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- António Afonso & Juan González Alegre, 2007.
"Economic Growth and Budgetary Components: a Panel Assessment for the EU,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2007/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- António Afonso & Juan Alegre, 2011. "Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 703-723, December.
- Afonso, António & González Alegre, Juan, 2008. "Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU," Working Paper Series 0848, European Central Bank.
- Igor Pospelov & Stanislav Radionov, 2013. "Multisector monopolistic competition model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Пильник Н.П. & Поспелов И.Г., 2014. "Модели Механизмов, Обеспечивающих Эффективность Общего Равновесия," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 50(2), pages 58-72, апрель.
- Angus Chu, 2010.
"Nation states vs. united empire: Effects of political competition on economic growth,"
Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 181-195, October.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Nation States vs. United Empire: Effects of Political Competition on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 8320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, D Anh, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Institutional Quality: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 26346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- Francisco Rosende, 2008. "La Conquista de la Inflación: Revisión y Análisis de la Literatura Reciente," Documentos de Trabajo 330, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Gonzalez, German Hector & Dabus, Carlos Dario & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel, 2009. "Technological Capabilities Asymmetries in Latin American and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 19211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González, Germán & Viego, Valentina, 2009. "Argentina-Canada from 1870: Explaining the dynamics of divergence," MPRA Paper 18394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Caselli, 2010.
"Trade liberalisation, skill-biased technical change and wages in developing countries: a model with heterogeneous firms,"
Economics Series Working Papers
CSAE WPS/2010-27, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mauro Caselli, 2010. "Trade liberalisation, skill-biased technical change and wages in developing countries: a model with heterogeneous firms," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-27, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Xiangcai Meng & Azhong Ye, 2009. "Human Capital Externality, Knowledge Spillover, and Sustainable Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 155-198, May.
- Guido Cozzi, 2008.
"Why the rich should like R&D less,"
2008_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Aug 2008.
- Angus Chu, 2010.
"Effects of patent length on R&D: a quantitative DGE analysis,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 117-140, March.
- Angus C. Chu, 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Dec 2009.
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Effects of Patent Length on R&D: A Quantitative DGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 16918, University Library of Munich, Germany.