Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maital, Shlomo & Haswell, Patricia, 1977. "Why Did Ricardo (Not) Change His Mind? On Money and Machinery," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 359-368, November.
- Hayek, F A, 1969. "Three Elucidations of the Ricardo Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 274-285, March/Apr.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1988. "Mathematical Vindication of Ricardo on Machinery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 274-282, April.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 1998. "Further Reflections on the Machinery Question," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(0), pages 21-37.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardo; machinery; capital; technological unemployment;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .