Ricardo on machinery: a dynamic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633, June.
- Barkai, Haim, 1986. "Ricardo's Volte-Face on Machinery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 595-613, June.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1988. "Mathematical Vindication of Ricardo on Machinery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 274-282, April.
- John Hicks & Samuel Hollander, 1977. "Mr. Ricardo and the Moderns," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 351-369.
- Gianluca Femminis & Andrea Salanti, 1995. "Davis on Ricardo's Machinery Chapter: A Comment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 89-99, Spring.
- Dome, Takuo, 1992. "Ricardo's Theory of Tax Incidence: A Sraffian Re-interpretation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 43-53, March.
- Shields, Michael P, 1989. "The Machinery Question: Can Technological Improvements Reduce Real Output?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 215-224, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMachinery Question Ricardo Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:7:y:2000:i:2:p:208-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .