Three Elucidations of the Ricardo Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Bilo, 2018. "Lucas and Hume on Monetary Non-neutrality: A Tension between the Logic and the Technique of Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 364-380, June.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2014. "Ludwig M. Lachmann Against the Cambridge School. Macroeconomics, Microfoundations, Expectations, Rate of Profit, Equilibrium and Innovations," MPRA Paper 67709, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jan 2015.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "Neo-Austrian business cycle theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Van Den Hauwe Ludwig, 2016.
"Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 25-60, July.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 61838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 60718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Potužák, 2018. "Stimuluje spotřebu v situaci nulové nominální úrokové míry zvýšení inflačních očekávání? [Does an Increase in Inflation Expectations Stimulate Consumption at the Zero Lower Bound?]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(6), pages 751-775.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2008. "Machinery Question," MPRA Paper 11696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomáš Munzi & Petr Hlaváč, 2011. "Vliv cílování inflace na povahu peněžní nabídky a finanční nerovnováhy [Inflation Targeting and Its Impact on the Nature of the Money Supply and the Financial Imbalances]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2011(4), pages 435-453.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2015. "Again on the relevance of reverse capital deepening and reswitching," Department of Economics University of Siena 710, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2017. "Again on the Relevance of Reverse Capital Deepening and Reswitching," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 625-659, November.
- Anthony Carilli & Gregory Dempster, 2008. "Is the Austrian business cycle theory still relevant?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Salvadori, Neri, 2016. "Ricardo on Machinery: A Textual Analysis," MPRA Paper 73427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Komrska, 2015. "Rakouská teorie hospodářského cyklu: VAR analýza pro USA v letech 1978-2013 [The Austrian Business Cycle Theory: VAR Analysis for USA between 1978-2013]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2015(1), pages 57-73.
- Zijp, R. van & Visser, H., 1992. "Mathematical formalization and the analysis of Cantillon effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Streissler Erich W., 2000. "Internationale Finanzmärkte aus einer von Hayek inspirierten Sicht," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 51(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Nicolo De Vecchi, 2006. "Hayek and the General Theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 233-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:77:y:1969:i:2:p:274-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.