Rural Finance and Farmers' Indebtedness: A Study of Two Punjabs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005. "Finance and Development: Overview and Introduction," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 631-635.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Finance; Indebtedness; Economic development; Two Punjabs;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-10-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2008-10-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MFD-2008-10-28 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .