Report NEP-CWA-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pal, Soubarna, 2008. "Does Public Investment Boost Economic Growth? Evidence from An Open-Economy Macro Model for India," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Powers, Nicholas & Blackman, Allen & Lyon, Thomas P. & Narain, Urvashi, 2008. "Does Disclosure Reduce Pollution? Evidence from India's Green Rating Project," Discussion Papers dp-08-38, Resources For the Future.
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2008. "In Search of Market Index Leaders: Evidence from Asian Markets," MPRA Paper 11246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demet Beton & Glenn Jenkins, 2008. "Migration from Turkey and the Uncertainty of the Accession of Turkey to the EU," Working Papers 1182, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Amit Khandelwal & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Imported Intermediate Inputs and Domestic Product Growth: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 14416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Ulku, Hulya, 2008. "Determinants of Integration and its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," IZA Discussion Papers 3762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2008. "Rural Finance and Farmers' Indebtedness: A Study of Two Punjabs," MPRA Paper 11195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Why is Nation Building So Bloody? Two Cases," Staff Papers 7305, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Martin Beck, 2008. "Regional Politics in a Highly Fragmented Region: Israel’s Middle East Policies," GIGA Working Paper Series 89, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00332049_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Current and Proposed Non-Oil Tax System in Azerbaijan," IMF Working Papers 08/225, International Monetary Fund.