Assessing Absolute and Relative Poverty Trends with Limited Data in Cape Verde
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Propere Backiny-Yetna & Flávia Carbonari & Quentin Wodon, 2010.
"Tendances et profil de la pauvreté au Cap-Vert de 2001 à 2007 : Analyses quantitative et qualitative,"
Association Africaine pour les Sciences sociales, vol. 5(1-3), pages 1-34.
- Backiny-Yetna, Propere & Carbonari, Flávia & Wodon, Quentin, 2010.
"Tendances et profil de la pauvreté au Cap-Vert de 2001 à 2007 : Analyses quantitative et qualitative
[Poverty Trends and Profile in Cape Verde from 2001 to 2007: Quantitative and Qualitative analys," MPRA Paper 34377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Backiny-Yetna, Propere & Carbonari, Flávia & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Tendances et profil de la pauvreté au Cap-Vert de 2001 à 2007 : Analyses quantitative et qualitative
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Luís Brites Pereira, 2014.
"Cape Verde and Mozambique as Development Successes in West and Southern Africa,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume IV: Sustainable Growth, pages 203-293
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Luís Brites Pereira, 2010. "Cape Verde and Mozambique as Development Successes in West and Southern Africa," NBER Working Papers 16552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 2012. "Cape Verde’s foreign policy: an economic perspective," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp572, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Growth and Poverty Reduction in West Africa: A Brief Overview," MPRA Paper 11086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; measurement; SimSIP; group data; growth;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.